WELCOME!

I decided to start this blog to as an avenue for me to be able to post about some of the fun things that I do from time to time. It could be a Car Show revue, what I did on Vacation, what I like about this or that automobile, my experience with a photo shoot, what I have in my Automobilia collection, or whatever I think of at the moment. I hope you like it! All feedback will be appreciated.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

VIDEO: James Hetfield's "Iron Fist " 1936 Ford

I have been pretty busy as of late, and I am still working on all my Arizona Road Trip entries. I want to get them done before I share the experience. All I can say is I had some good times with the Mrs. So, for now yet again, I am posting a video from my YouTube Channel of the very kool 1936 Ford That was built for James Hetfield of Metallica. This beautiful creation was done by Blue Collar Customs out of Sacramento, California. Check it out and ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment